Take a look in my suitcase! 🌞🛫🌎
It’s time! This time tomorrow, me and my lovely other half will be sunning it up in Croatia! Really excited to share with you all my travels, my thoughts and lots of pictures! Yesterday and today has been spent packing and buying last minute little bits. I spent yesterday morning in front of the mirror trying on some new clothes to find that I’d bought loads that didn’t really match! Bought some cute little bits when shopping in Staines yesterday which you will see shortly!
I wanted to share with you what I’d bought recently and the key items I’ll be adding to my case.
- First things first, what is essential to a holiday? A bikini of course! This is one of my absolute favourites because of the colour and its from River Island– it’s a year or so old so won’t be available to buy but I’ve seen their current summer line and it’s got gorgeous colours like is one.
- Along with my bikini, I’ve got the cutest little denim shorts from Matalan. These are from their current summer selection and were a steal at £7 during their bank holiday sale! They are perfect for me as I have a big bum and it fits nice and shnug but they aren’t too tight like I’ve found some shorts to be!
- When it comes to the sunshine, skincare is priority. I’ve been caught out in the sun many a time and have learnt my lesson to always have some sun cream. You could spend an absolute fortune on sun cream however I think as long as the SPF isn’t ridiculously low and that you apply it regularly, then the standard high street one are perfect for what you need. In this case, I got mine from Boots where they had a buy one get one half price deal on!
- Hair care is just as important as skincare and lots of people seem to forget how much damage the sun can do to your lovely locks. You want a product that will keep your hair fresh, hydrated and smooth during the summerrays . I have always been a fan of Lee Stafford hair products and have bought a spray from their Cocoloco range which is an absolute dream. A couple of sprays keeps my hair fully hydrated and also smelling like a Piña colada!
- Lush grey rushed bikini from H&M– I love buying bikinis from there!
- My super soft grey mules are from New Look as is my cute pug beach bag! I love there quirky little bags and treats that new look have added to their stores!
So there’s a few bits I’ll be using on my holiday- I’ll be keeping you updated with some other recently bought items and about the holiday itself! Eek, time to paint my nails and get ready!
All scribbled out ❤️